19th Chursaxon Festival Bad Elster: »Watergames«
6th September to 6th October 2019
The Chursaxon Festival Bad Elster, which was initiated in 2001 by the former Saxon Minister of State Dr. Thomas de Maizière and GMD Florian Merz, celebrate their 16th anniversary in 2016. In addition to central German (or Chursaxon) culture of various genres, traditional outstanding cultural events with an appropriate culinary, touristy and health-orientated supporting programme are offered in a former Royal-Saxon ambience.
The festival take place under the high patronage of His Royal Highness Alexander, Prince of Saxony and Margrave of Meissen.
Das Festspielprogramm 2020
- Graceland: Simon & Garfunkel meets Classic Hommage an das berühmteste Folk-Rock-Duo aller Zeiten König Albert Theater Bad Elster
- Tabaluga oder die Reise zur Vernunft Das drachenstarke Familienmusical von Peter Maffay! NaturTheater Bad Elster
- Claude Bourbon Klassik, Folk & Blues Theatercafé Bad Elster
- Wladimir Kaminer Kaminer-Show 2020 König Albert Theater Bad Elster
- Cora Chilcott: Moon of Alabama Ein Brecht/Weill-Abend Theatercafé Bad Elster